Precautions To Play With Children's Scooters
1. Scooter should be used in a safe place, avoid in the road and some unsafe areas;
2. Must use safety supplies, such as sports shoes, helmets, wrist, etc., do a good job in safety measures;
3. Poor visibility at night, so please do not use:
4. Children under 8 years of age must be used in protected situations;
5. Make sure the screws and nuts are in good condition before using;
6. When used to a certain extent, please replace the new tires, so as to avoid the brake failure caused by tire wear;
7. Do not arbitrarily change the structure for the sake of security.